We care for children of all ages, from birth to age 18. Newborns, toddlers, adolescents and, teens are all welcome in our office.
Call today to schedule an appointment for your child.
We offer a range of appointment availability and will try our best to work around your schedule. Give us a call to schedule, and call as soon as possible if you need to reschedule an existing appointment.
• Routine checkups
• Annual Physicals
• Asthma Management
• Hearing and Vision
• Immunizations and Vaccines
• Nutrition and Weight Management
• School Physicals
We take care of your child from birth to adulthood, following the AAP's recommended schedule.
We follow the American Academy of Pediatrics recommended schedule that is why we will see your child at regular intervals in an effort to maintain his health, development, grown, nutrition, and behavior. From the first newborn visit until teen school physicals, we will take care of your child.
Our recommended well-baby, well-child and teen physical schedules are the following:
• In order to maintain your child's health and discuss your child's overall development, we see children at regular intervals.
• We recommend first new born visits to be scheduled 2 days after discharge from the hospital, unless the doctor recommends a different schedule.
• Well-baby visits are scheduled at 1, 2, 4, 6, 9, 12, 15, and 18 months old.
• Well-child visits are scheduled at 2, 3, 4, and 5 years old. Once your child begins schooling, we recommend you to continue with the yearly checkup for your child or schedule well-child visits throughout his/her childhood and teenage years.
• We recommend teen physical visits to be scheduled yearly as teens need it for participation in high school sports. So, schedule your teen's appointment in advance of any registration deadlines.
Call today to schedule your child's appointment.